ComplianceQuest is a highly flexible 100% cloud based EQMS built using the Salesforce platform. We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows across your company and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world's most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce.
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- OSHA 29 CFR Part 1904 (recording and reporting of occupational injuries and illnesses), 78 FR 67254 (electronic submissions)
- Form 301 captures detailed information about workplace injuries and illnesses, such as descriptive explanations of the incident and the physician or health care professional’s contact information. Form 301 acts as your first injury report form.
- Form 300 acts as your LOG of incidents. It includes columns to classify work-related injuries and illnesses and notes the extent and severity of those items.
- Form 300A is essentially a numerical summary of incidents for a location. Employers must post this form annually from Feb 1- April 30 in a location clearly visible to employees and new applicants.