TRANSFORMING QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE
INTO A STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE
INTO A STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE
Breadth and Depth of CQ Solution
- With 10 pre-developed, fully functioning modules, ComplianceQuest provides a platform for EQMS automation for any industry that wants to take quality and compliance seriously
- ComplianceQuest understands and provides a quality and compliance platform that is Flexible and scalable to expand beyond industry best practices to include company specific needs and also go beyond the pre-developed outo of the box modules.. With the Salesforce1 platform, enterprise application developers have 10X the number of APIs that had been available in the previous-generation Salesforce platform. In addition, the Salesforce1 platform now contains many development tools and applications that provide for mobile-first application development. This includes a core set of APIs such as the Force.com SOAP API and REST API, the Bulk API, Streaming API, and Metadata API. This rich set of APIs increase application development efficiency and enable greater 3rd party & legacy system integration.
- CQ Solutions are integrated and brings the required process automation that you have come to expect. CQ solutions allow for supply chain partners to be involved in the process, if necessary and thus bring the full visibility to quality information across the supply chain.
- With configurable workflows, user interface design, object design, solution easily scales to fit the needs of a single site organization or multi-national Fortune 500 company that has multiple divisions, business units and sites.
- Multi-lingual ready – with platform support for 18 different languages commonly used
- Reports and analytics that cater to users, managers and management (helps drive decisions)
- CQ has designed solutions to help companies comply with leading quality management industry standards and regulations such as ISO 9000, ISO 13485, ISO 14000, AS 9100, TS 16949, etc.
- Compliance to several security, risk, privacy and infrastructure processes: ComplianceQuest promotes transparency by virtue of being built on the Salesforce platform, which provides a publicly available website – http://trust.salesforce.com/ – that lists the health of every instance and its status. This brings an entirely new level of transparency and trust to enterprise cloud computing applications. Includes:
- ISO 27001/27018
- SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 SOC-1
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal
- CSA STAR
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, including e-Signatures, audit trail and record retention.
- Validation ready – CQ provides for initial and on-going Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ). We support our clients through the Performance Qualification (PQ) process of the configured application set to speed the time to value.
- Our solution can scale from 5 to 10,000+ users easily and with no further intervention from you.
- Easily integrates with existing enterprise applications.
- Mobile ready.
- Software is always current- we add new features, more services and new regulations periodically and as required.
- With the Salesforce platform, enterprise now have access to and able to utilize many development tools and applications that provide for application expansion and integration to existing systems. Furthermore, the platform includes a core set of APIs such as the Force.com, SOAP API and REST API, the Bulk API, Streaming API, and Metadata API. These rich set of APIs increase application development efficiency and enable greater 3rd party and legacy system integration.
- Solution can be maintained by internal resources or 3rd party experts- no dependence on vendor.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to administer.
Cloud and Security
- Deliver the solution via Cloud to reduce cost: ComplianceQuest is a 100% cloud based QMS software that lowers the total cost of ownership for regulated companies by 30% to 70% compared to the average current recurring spend.
- Built on Salesforce.com, the app inherits 100% of Salesforce standards for security, infrastructure, reliability, etc. The Salesforce platform is the most trusted in enterprise Cloud computing today. It’s the only Cloud platform that has a common security model across all Force.com compatible applications. Having a common security model greatly simplifies administration and governance across the entire ComplianceQuest code base, which reduces costs and time-to-market. The security model is integrated at the API level, making all data secure. The ComplianceQuest applications don’t ever store the data. They access it from central Salesforce locations to ensure data security.
- Reliable, secure and high-performing infrastructure
- With highly configurable security, you can control, object, record or even down to field level of who can see what information.